Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Thursday, June 09, 2005

A Google photo meme

Stolen from poppymom...

Directions: Go to Google and click on the “Images” link. Type in the following and post the first (or your favorite) picture the search engine finds.

- The name of the town where you grew up
- The name of the town where you live now
- Your name
- Your Grandmother’s name
- Your favorite food
- Your favorite drink
- Your favorite song
- Your favorite smell

Here's my stuff:

My hometown
Where I live now
My Name
My maternal grandmother's name
My paternal grandmother's name
My favorite food
My favorite drink
My favorite song
My favorite smell

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HI!!! I found your bog from your post on Rosie's blog. I also live in Baton Rouge. How long have you lived here? I have been here 7 years. I don't really like it here, do you? Anyway, nice blog!

    Jules

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Michele said…

    I liked your photo meme, so I borrowed it for my blog. Hope you don't mind :-)

    Michèle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader