Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

An interview

My friend, Dixie Peach has posted interview questions for me.

Here's how it works:

1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions -- each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here are the questions I got from Dixie and my answers:

1. We know your dislike for footware. What place would you never consider even for a moment to go barefoot?

A hot bed of coals. [vbg] Seriously, I guess I'd have to say church or a funeral home, although I've been known to slip my shoes off in the pew during lengthy sermons.

2. Did you ever have the standard Catholic girl fantasy of becoming a nun?

Oh God, no! I was raised the niece of two nuns and the great niece of two other nuns. That was enough to shatter any thought of ever becomming a nun that I might have had. [grin]

3. Corky's or The Rendezvous?

Corky's, baby! I love my ribs wet and the Rendezvous only serves them dry.

4. Would you rather do forever all your shopping online only but always find exactly what you want or would you rather do all your shopping in regular stores only forever but only find what you want 50% of the time?

If I always find what I want, then I'd have to go with the online shopping. Although I love a good mall, finding exactly what I want all the time would be heaven.

5. Have you ever called your huband by another man's name? By accident, of course...

I am proud to say no. Of course, knowing me, I'd probably be more prone to calling him by one of the dogs' names.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader