Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Monday, August 15, 2005

Just for fun

Nicked from Dixie Peach:

1. Nervous habits? Chewing on my bottom lip
2. Are you double jointed? Definitely not
3. Can you roll your tongue? Yes
4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Yes - either of them, although I favor the right
5. Can you blow spit bubbles? No
6. Can you cross your eyes? Yes
7. Tattoos? None
8. Piercings? Ears only
9. Do you make your bed daily? Nope - Sorry, Mom.

CLOTHES

10. Which shoe goes on first? Whichever shoe I find first
11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? Not that I can remember
12. On the average, how much money do you carry? Just some loose change
13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? My engagement ring and my wedding band
14. Favorite piece of clothing? My pajamas

FOOD

15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl it in a spoon
16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Yes but it has been quite a while
17. Do you use extra salt on your food? No
18. How many cereals in your cabinet? Two - Corn Flakes for E and Honey Bunches of Oats for me
19. What's your favorite beverage? Coke
20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Jack In The Box
21. Do you cook? Sometimes

GROOMING

22. How often do you brush your teeth? Twice a day
23. Hair drying method? On work days I let it dry naturally but when I do something with it I use a round brush.
24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? Yes but it's been a few years since

MANNERS

25. Do you swear? Hell yeah!
26. Do you ever spit? Absolutely Not!

FAVORITES

27. Animal? Koalas
28. Food? Chicken and Andouille sausage gumbo
29. Month? April
30. Day? Saturday
31. Cartoon? Foghorn Leghorn
32. Shoe brand? No real favorite
33. Subject in school? Literature
34. Color? Deep purple
35. Sport? Football, baby!
36. TV Shows? ER, The Daily Show, South Park, Curb Your Enthusiam, I Want That, Knitty Gritty
37. Thing to do in the spring? Boil crawfish
38. Thing to do in the summer? Swim
39. Thing to do in the autumn? Watch football
40. Thing to do in the winter? Knit, read
41. In the CD player? The Eagles
42. Person you talk most on the phone with? My sister
43. Reading? Chick Lit, some histories, some self-help
44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? Not at all
45. What color is your bedroom? Right now taupe but I have plans to paint them blood red
46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes
47. Window seat or aisle? Window
48. What's your sleeping position? On my stomach or on my right side
49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? No and usually not even a sheet in hot weather
50. Do you snore? Like a lumberjack
51. Do you sleepwalk? Not since I was a kid
52. Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes
53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? No - but I sleep with four real ones - the cat and the three dogs
54. How about with the light on? No
55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? Quite often
56. Last interesting person you met: Julie

6 Comments:

  • At 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Did we meet? LOL We do live in the same town.

     
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger BarefootCajun said…

    Hi there neighbor! :-)

     
  • At 3:19 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Whoa! I didn't know you liked koalas!

    I have to dig up a picture of B to show you.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger BarefootCajun said…

    Love, love, love koalas! I was so very excited when the Audubon Zoo in NOLA had one on loan from Australia quite a few years back. I just stood there and watched that sweet little face.

    My second favorite animal is the Meerkat because, well because they're just so freakin' cool.

     
  • At 12:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    1. Nervous habits? Chewing my fingernails – or whats left of them…
    2. Are you double jointed? Only my thumbs.
    3. Can you roll your tongue? Sure, who can’t?
    4. Can you raise one eyebrow at a time? Not anymore, due to a motercycle accident.
    5. Can you blow spit bubbles? Yep, but why would I?
    6. Can you cross your eyes? Yep. I also roll them back so that they appear all white.
    7. Tattoos? Yes. It is a bear catching a salmon on my left upper arm. It is a cover up of 3 other tatts.
    8. Piercings? Yep. Had my left year peirced a few times. It kept growing over.
    9. Do you make your bed daily? Nah, I am married to Barefoot!

    CLOTHES

    10. Which shoe goes on first? Right, always the right.
    11. Speaking of shoes, have you ever thrown one at anyone? A boot at a seargent once.
    12. On the average, how much money do you carry? What I can scrounge from Barefoot.
    13. What jewelry do you wear 24/7? Take it all off when I go to bed.
    14. Favorite piece of clothing? Tighty whities!

    FOOD

    15. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl. What do you think I am, a cretan?
    16. Have you ever eaten Spam? Sure, I was in the army, yoyu know…
    17. Do you use extra salt on your food? When it needs it.
    18. How many cereals in your cabinet? 2
    19. What's your favorite beverage? Beer. Diet Coke . Milk. Water. That order.
    20. What's your favorite fast food restaurant? Pollo Loco!
    21. Do you cook? Sure. What do you want?

    GROOMING

    22. How often do you brush your teeth? 2x per day.
    23. Hair drying method? Blow and air dry.
    24. Have you ever colored/highlighted your hair? My cousin colored it purple once when I fell asleep in her shop.

    MANNERS

    25. Do you swear? What the f*** do you think!
    26. Do you ever spit? Only when it’s gagging me during hayfever season. (Aka: all year long in Lousisiana.)
    FAVORITES

    27. Animal? Bears.
    28. Food? Barbaque or best yet assado del parilla de Argentina!
    29. Month? May.
    30. Day? Saturday.
    31. Cartoon? Marvin the paranoid Martian.
    32. Shoe brand? Vans.
    33. Subject in school? History
    34. Color? Beats me. I am mostly color blind so I don’t realy care.
    35. Sport? Soccer (Futbol, to the educated)
    36. TV Shows? Soccer games. Food shows.
    37. Thing to do in the spring? Boil crawfish with my wife’s family..
    38. Thing to do in the summer? Stay cool.
    39. Thing to do in the autumn? Hike in the Rockies.
    40. Thing to do in the winter? Read. Cook.
    41. In the CD player? The Cure.
    42.Person you talk most on the phone with? My wife.
    43. Reading? History of dark age Europe, historical and sci-fi novels.
    44. Do you regularly check yourself out in store windows/mirrors? Do I need to?
    45. What color is your bedroom? I think its light brown.
    46. Do you use an alarm clock? Yes, but I realy don’t need to. I have a mental alarm.
    47. Window seat or aisle? Window .
    48. What's your sleeping position? Back or side.
    49. Even in hot weather do you use a blanket? Raely, most of the time not even a sheet.
    50. Do you snore? Sure.
    51. Do you sleepwalk? No.
    52. Do you talk in your sleep? Sometimes, most of the time in Spanish.
    53. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? 4 real ones - the cat and the 3 dogs.
    54. How about with the light on? Never.
    55. Do you fall asleep with the TV or radio on? I don’t like too.
    56. Last interesting person you met: My wife – Barefoot.

     
  • At 1:33 PM, Blogger BarefootCajun said…

    You are just the sweetest thing, Poolmaster E, and downright cute, too. But I think you've met other interesting people since you met me. :-D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader