Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Monday, August 08, 2005

Tagged!

My dear friend, DixiePeach, has tagged me and I'm a bit late responding but here it is:

Idiosyncrasy
n. pl. id· i·o·syn·cra·sies
-A structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group.

Write down five of your own personal idiosyncracies.


1. As my pseudonymn points out, I hate wearing shoes. I kick them off immediately when I get home, when I get in the car, and when I sit at my desk. Therefore, most of the time I am barefooted.

2. I love peanut butter and mayonaise sandwiches. When I was a little girl, we lived next door to a Korean family and their two boys taught me how to eat pb & m. Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Thanks Carl and Mark!

3. Quite often, for my lunch break, I turn out the lights, close and lock the door to my office, and take a nap. I find it invigorating and it helps me be refreshed for the second half of the day. (Of course, I'm sure this has NOTHING to do with the fact that I have undiagnosed sleep apnea, right? Sure...)

4. Toothpaste spit totally grosses me out. I have walked through many a bloody crime scene, stepping in all sorts of matter and it never bothered me but let me get my own toothpaste spit on me and I will gag every time.

5. I married a man that I didn't share physical space with until four months before we were married. In fact, I met my MIL and FIL a week before a physically met E. That was six years ago. :-D

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    'Bout time you got this done! ;)

    Mmmmm...peanut butter and mayonnaise...mmmmmm....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader