Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tagged

My dear friend DixiePeach has tagged me with a meme:

10 years ago: I was 911 Director at the Sheriff's Office and pretty stressed out. I was single, living in my own house with my three kitties.

5 years ago: I was married nearly a year and was happy except in that we lived in a VERY small town in a trailer both of which I hated and rarely speak about now.

1 year ago: E and I were beginning to look at houses to buy.

Yesterday: I had a fight with E and his grouchy self born out of the fact that he's quitting smoking and had finished his last pack. (We made up later, of course)

Tomorrow: I have to pick up my engagement ring at the jewelers' because the repairs have been done.

5 snacks I enjoy: chips and dip (green onion dip, specifically), popsicles, nuts, cookies, anything chocolate

5 bands/singers that I know the lyrics of MOST of their songs: The Eagles, Barry Manilow, Fleetwood Mac, The Beatles, John Denver

5 things I would do with $100,000,000: quit my job, pay off all our debt, pay off my parents' debt, set up college funds for my niece and nephew, a huge assed RV - pack up the puppies and the cat - and travel extensively

5 locations I'd like to run away to: New York City, Eureka Springs (Arkansas), the Smokey Mountains, Germany, Great Britian

5 bad habits I have: overeating, procrastination, spending too much time on the computer, sleeping really late on the weekends, finishing people's sentences

5 things I like doing: knitting, reading, swimming, hanging out with my niece and nephew, driving

5 things I would never wear: a bikini, anything that exposes part of my stomach, short shorts, high heels, exposed underwear

5 TV shows I like: The Daily Show, Anthony Bourdain/No Reservations, ER, Real Time with Bill Mahr, I Want That

5 movies I like: O' Brother, Where Are Thou?, Lord of the Rings Trilogy, all Star Wars episodes, Napolean Dynamite, Enchanted April

5 famous people I'd like to meet: Howard Dean, Oprah Winfrey, Jimmy Carter, Barry Manilow, Harry Connick, Jr.

5 biggest joys at the moment: My husband, my dogs and cat, our pool, our house, my friends

5 favorite toys: My computers, DVR, my cell phone, my Game Boy, my truck

5 bloggers tagged: I'm going to be nice and only tag two - Frappy and Office Manager Mom