Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I told you they were pitiful.

Here is picture proof that I'm a bad mama. Well, not so much a "bad" mama as I am a poor mama. If I were truly being a bad mama, I would have already tried to groom them myself (again) and y'all can't believe what a disaster that is. Suffice it to say that I spend several weeks after a home grooming session saying "I'm sorry" every time one of the dogs makes eye contact with me.

These first two are Sophie. I give you two pictures because for the 10 minutes that I tried to take her photograph she refused to take the danged ball out of her mouth so I wanted y'all to see her the way we see her 90% of the time. The second pic is thankfully without the ball. It gives you a better view of not being able to see her eyes.





This is little Sneauball. Don't worry, groomed or not every day is a bad hair day for my poor little man. And the red eyes? That's thanks to allergies. Oy! The joys of having purebred white dogs. (Yep, that's me hiding behind the little dog yelling at E "Don't get me in the shot, don't get me in the shot!!!")



Finally, we have Nate - and his Daddy. Please excuse E's lovely wife-beater t-shirt. We're really not rednecks, I promise. Nate isn't looking too shabby but that's only because he was shaved down when we got him back in June. It's taken this long for his coat to fill out. But he still has issues with the hair in his eyes.



Psst - you think the dogs are in bad shape? You definitely don't want to see my hair.

I just keep telling these guys to hang in 'cause Daddy starts a new job on Monday. In a couple of weeks it'll be new hairdos all around.

4 Comments:

  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Hand to heaven, I saw E and thought "Oh I've got to write in the comments 'Nice wife-beater, E!'" but then I thought that might be too mean. And you know I love Sir Frap DeLite! And not a half second later I see that you wrote it first.

    So here goes. Nice wife-beater, E!

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger Shark-Fu said…

    I am so glad that my dawgs aren't the only ones with perpetual bad hair days and red itchy eyes...

    Oh well...they are really cute!

    Have a great weekend!

     
  • At 7:36 PM, Blogger Mahala said…

    Sophie's hair looks alot like the haircut I gave my mom a couple of weeks ago lol.

     
  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Miz said…

    OMG! I love the one with the ball! She looks so pleased with herself.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader