Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

New doctors and such

So I saw a new doctor yesterday. I'd been meaning to switch to a GP here in Baton Rouge rather than continuing on seeing my doctor in Plaquemine and I finally got off my butt and did so. I liked my doc in Plaquemine but 1) if I get sick I want to be in a Baton Rouge hospital, not the death trap in Plaquemine and 2) he was dragging his feet on referring me for a sleep study.

Anyway, now I have a new doctor and I really like her. She's sending me for that sleep study soon. I have to go Thursday morning to ultrasound my gallbladder finally. (Yes, Dix, time to get it taken care of) It's cool having a female doctor again. I had a list of stuff to talk to her about and I like her responses. I'm anxious to get this sleep study done and take care of the sleep apnea. I'm so tired of feeling tired.

Now that E's working again, I'm ready to get moving and get some stuff together medically, physically, and emotionally. I think 2006 is going to be a good year. :-)

5 Comments:

  • At 3:02 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Great. You get your gallbladder removed and that means that I'm going to have to have it done too. The pressure! I can't stand the pressure!

    Wait. How many years have you gone with a bum gallbladder? I've only done two so I'm going to wait until I catch up with your procrastination time.

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Miz said…

    Good luck on the sleep test. I am so glad I got my apnea under control. Let me know if you have any questions from a "hose head". ;)

     
  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Shark-Fu said…

    That's the spirit! 2006 is going to be a geat year.

    I'm not sure about my gall bladder, but I assume that if I don't notice it that's a good thing.

    Anyhoo...good luck with the sleep study. I have insomnia and there is nothing worse than being tired all the time.

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger BarefootCajun said…

    Dix, I've been dragging my feet four years now so you've got some catching up to do. :-D

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you're damn right '06 is gonna be a good year!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader