Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Monday, November 28, 2005

Tired

Almost too tired to post something tonight and I definitely don't want to bring any of you down to my mood at the moment.

E's not working, again. [sigh] Apparently, they decided they want someone who knows more about networks than he does. Happy Anniversary/Thanksgiving/Holidays to us, eh? It's really hit E hard although he doesn't want to admit it. His mood swings say plenty.

I just put Oscar, the cockatiel, up for adoption on our local freeuse website. I'm really going to miss that sweet guy but for E's sanity, I have to let him go. I can tune out his jammering but E just can't. I just opened up my email and I already have three offers for him. [sigh] It just makes me sad. I taught him to talk and he loves his flock, including the dogs. When I take him out, he sings to them and talks to them.

Anyway, that's all I've got for you tonight. I know, I know, I'm just a big ol' ray of sunshine this evening. Sorry, guys. I promise something lighthearted and/or funny soon.

4 Comments:

  • At 12:59 PM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    I am sorry about E, and about your bird! You are in my prayers.

    ((((Barefoot))))

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Just sending you and E lots of love.

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    That just completely sucks.

    I'll keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers.

     
  • At 3:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sorry for your bad luck but is he checking into N.O. jobs? If he doesn't mind the traveling I hear you can make great money as there is such a need for workers. People are making as much as $16 an hour just washing dishes!! Well I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader