Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Thursday, January 26, 2006

A Meme

Sorry, y'all, but I've got nothing original for you today so you're going to get a meme. I stole it from poppycede.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what did you think?
"Look how puffy my eyes are. Blek!"

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$0.73

3. What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"?
Jest

4. Favorite planet?
Earth

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
A guy from our trivia group.

6. What is your favorite ring on your phone?
Feel Good, Inc. by the Gorillaz

7. What shirt are you wearing?
A lavender polo shirt

8. Do you "label" yourself?
Not really

9. Name the brand of shoes you're currently wearing now.
Chocolate brown Crocs.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Love Poppycede's blog.

12. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Sleeping

13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"I can't" which was in response to my telling a friend to check her email.

14. Where is your nearest 7-11?
About 8 blocks from my house.

15. What's a saying(s) that you say a lot?
Apparently, F***er, "Leave the cat alone, Nate!"

16.Who told you they loved you last?
E

17. Last furry thing you touched?
I think it was Nate but it could have been Sneauball. Or was it Sophie?

18. How many days of school did you miss this week?
Well, none, since I've been out of school for quite a number of years now.

19. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
About 20. Pretty sad for someone who calls herself an amateur photographer, huh?

20. Favorite age you have been so far?
I think 35 was the most fun because I finally got who I was.

21. Your worst enemy?
As far as I know I don't have any unless the NSA and the FBI really do that file on me.

22. What is your current desktop picture?
A picture of a Bichon Frise Photoshopped onto a Monet painting.

23. What was the last thing you said to someone?
I told the office manager that I was logging out for lunch.

24. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
Because we need it so badly, the money.

25. Do you like someone?
No, I love someone. His name is E.

26. The last song you listened to?
"The Longest Time" by Billy Joel is playing right now.

27. Carmen Electra or Pam Anderson?
Ew, neither.