Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Monday, April 24, 2006

Workin' Man

The news is good in the Barefoot household. E started a new job today working for a local sporting goods chain. He's excited and so am I.

In other news from the homefront, I'm sunburned from my weekend spent in the pool but it was well worth it.

I still can't stand the Chimp-in-Chief and his minions. And I'm really pissed that LA Senate Health and Welfare Committee sent this crappy anti-choice bill to the floor for a vote. I will not be voting for Senator Heulette "Clo" Fontenot because I know he's going to support this crap. In fact, when he's up for re-election I'm going to work hard against him for whatever Dem decides to run.

Anyway, ours was a good weekend and I hope yours was the same.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Yay for E! I'm so proud for him!

    You, missy, had best watch that sunburn stuff! Can't have you barefoot and peeling!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader