Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Overheard

A telephone call I received earlier today:

Me: "Hello"
E: "Hey, honey. It's me. I was just over at Third World Soccer and found this really cool Manchester United jersey that's going to be going on sale for 25% off in the second week of August."
Me: "Ok..."
E: "Yeah, they're changing sponsers to AIG but this jersey has the old sponsor on it and this is the one I want."
Me: "Mm Hm."
E: "They're holding it for me. You know. For my birthday. On August 1st. Love you. Bye."

4 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    That'll be easy for you.

     
  • At 3:01 PM, Blogger Acinom said…

    Ok Im a little tired so maybe it's my fuzzy brain, but it goes on sale the week after his birthday but he has it on hold to be a birthday gift? huh?

    Or is that your point? Male logic...

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger BarefootCajun said…

    Mon - it's the whole male logic thing. And this from a guy with no job at the moment. LOL

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Ew! Man U?

    Looks like I'm just going to have to come there and educate that man! Heh!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader