Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Want to see my toe?

I broke it last night. I did this while carrying my cucumber salad to my chair to eat dinner. Trust me, the picture doesn't do it justice.

mytoe

It's the first broken bone I've ever had. Almost made it 45 years without a broken bone. I come from a family filled with people who slam their toes into things and break them - my mom, my sister, my brother, and now me. You'd think that by now we'd have learned to wear shoes more often. Nope, not us. I'm sitting here with no shoes on now. I know. I'm a dufus.

11 Comments:

  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    Now thats what I'm talkin' about!

     
  • At 5:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OUCH! Seriously, think about asking E to wrap it. You will not regret it

     
  • At 8:18 AM, Blogger Poppy said…

    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

    Oh, I can't look at it, that sorta stuff makes me so nauseous!

    I hope your toe heals soon and doesn't keep you up at night!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger BarefootCajun said…

    Oh geez, Mr. Fab, how rude of me!

    I slammed my foot into the leg of the chair. Now you have all the torrid details.

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Dixie said…

    Forget the broken toe...what in the hell's going on with your little toe? Your other four are nearly all the same length and then that baby toe looks like a gator got to it! :D

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger Mahala said…

    Holy Crackers!! That does NOT look comfy!!!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    GO Michele.....you are just like me...klutz!!! LOVE AND MISS YA.

    Gerri lynn

     
  • At 11:33 AM, Blogger butterflygirl said…

    Ouch!

     
  • At 10:53 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    Yup, looks broken all right :)

     
  • At 3:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ow! I had a pretty good record going, too. I had no broken bones and then in my late thirties I started breakin' 'em. Elbow, leg, etc.

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Maven said…

    Okay... so how has the toe healed up?

    Hoping for all the best for your little piggy...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader