Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

What it's like to be married to me

This morning's telephone call:

E: "Hello"
Me: "Hey babe, remember I told you that Small Paws was taking in 10 puppy mill Bichons this weekend?"
E: "Yeah"
Me: "Well, I noticed several of them are pretty tall and have long legs like Nate's."
E: "Ok..."
Me: "So I volunteered us to foster one of the tall girls once they clear their quarantine. Because wouldn't it be cool if Natie had a tall sister?"
E: *huge sigh* "Yes, dear."

2 Comments:

  • At 11:24 AM, Blogger Tiffany said…

    I'm a sucker for animals too. And E sounds so understanding lol!

     
  • At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Acutaly, I said "...er, (sigh)...yes, dear."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader