Mid-Life Ramblings; Sanity Optional

Friday, October 05, 2007

Happy Friday!

I must admit that Friday kind of sneaked up on me. Yesterday I had this "Wow! It's Thursday." moment. Rarely does the end of the week come quickly for me so I'm pretty stoked about this one.

I've got a bunch of stuff creeping around in my head, so today you guys get dots.


  • How could Larry Craig think the judge was going to overturn his guilty plea when he had a month in which he talked to his attorney and helped lay out a very specific plea agreement? Dude, just resign. Because of you, they're redoing the bathroom stalls in the Minneapolis Airport and making the walls lower to the floor so you can't pass your hand under. Dumbass.

  • In just two weeks, I will be on my way to Peach Pilgrimage 2007. Why? Because DixiePeach is coming home for a visit and several of us are heading over to see her. Poppy Mom will be there as well as my friend PKB. We are going to spend the weekend knitting, eating, and shopping. We haven't seen Dix in three years so we are very excited.

  • Those danged dogs are still harassing poor little Gus. I've about had enough. It's time to teach the spoiled brats some manners. We're going to be working on sit and stay. They're going to get a reminder of who the true alpha in that house is.

  • Knitting classes have been slow and I'm bummed out about that. Not only could we use the extra money but I really love teaching. I hope it picks up again soon.

  • E and I have tons of housecleaning to get done. My brother and my BIL are coming for a visit in a week and a half and the house is a wreck. And we have to buy a new vacuum cleaner because E's old one finally bit the dust.

  • Where is the cooler weather, for crying out loud? It's October already. I know it's Louisiana but, geez, could we have some lower than 90 temperatures sometime soon?



Well, that's all I've got for now. Y'all have a great weekend.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:07 AM, Blogger Keith said…

    Happy cleaning :)

     
  • At 6:08 PM, Blogger Twango said…

    Dang it, I wanna come to the Peach Pilgramage (that spelling just does not look right).

    I hear you about the weather. Houston has been the same way. I don't need an arctic blast, but a Montana blast would certainly be welcome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

Subscribe in a reader